More information about Pedcor Companies ACH process.
Activation & Setup
- Must be an existing vendor to Pedcor.
- Must have received an activation code via email or mail flyer. If you did recieve the activation code but lost it, request another code by clicking here.
- Use the registration screen to create the account. You will receive an verification email with instructions. If you do not receive the email, you will be able to verify manually by returning to the registration screen with your activation code.
- Once the account has been created, you can update your bank account and contact information on your account details screen.
- You will receive an email with payment details information 2 to 3 business days prior to the scheduled payment date.
- If you receive an email but do not see the deposit amount in your bank account within 2 to 3 business days, contact Pedcor immediately
- If your bank account changes, login to this portal and update information. Please note that it might take up to 14 business days for the changes to take effect.
- Your email address cannot be changed through this portal. If the email address must be changed, please contact Pedcor to reactive the account with the new email address. You will receive a new activation code and the process will be same as the initial activation.